20 August, 2023

Another Pandemic?

 I posted this on FB but I wanted to post it here so that I could hang onto it. It may turn out to be nothing. If so, I'll say I was wrong, but I really feel like this was a warning from the Lord.

Folks, take this for what it's worth, but I fell asleep earlier and I had the most vivid dream that I felt I needed to share. In my dream, I saw America in a full-blown lockdown like we saw a few years ago. It was winter, and I cannot be certain, but I'm pretty sure that it was December just prior to Christmas, but I do know it was winter because there was snow on the ground. In this dream, the streets and store parking lots were empty. I also saw my living room and the TV was on and they were talking about the new vaccine and how it should be mandatory. I also saw them talking about the elections being mail-in ballots only. This lockdown was more severe than what we saw a couple of years ago.

Was this just a wild dream after eating Chinese food? Could be, but I woke up from this dream in a sweat. I think this was a warning. I don't know if this is what our future holds or not, but I've been awake for more than an hour and a half and I can't shake it. Do with this information what you want, but I'm thinking a little preparation for what could be a rough stretch ahead just may be in order.

No comments: