28 August, 2013

Keep Your Eyes Open

I've been saying for months now that in my dreams God has given me several warnings about events that were going to take place in the fall of this year and into next that would shake the world. (Look here for my last mention of this) 
I believe we are right on the threshold of this. This thing with Syria has the very real potential to become World War III. I don't say that lightly. Things are vastly different today than they were in WW I & II and if it escalates to that degree we could very well see missiles fired at and hitting the USA. I know that many of my friends don't like to get involved in politics, but people, this is crucial. If President Obama strikes Syria, we will find ourselves drawn into a war that is beyond our comprehension, with China and Russia coming against us. Keep your eyes on this one! It has the potential to explode and we may very well be seeing Biblical prophecy unfolding before our eyes.

No comments: