17 June, 2012

Why is it?

I've been reading some posts on Facebook and see couples that have broken up and I see people who just yesterday were posting about how "in love" they were  with their boyfriend/girlfriend, and now today they are just trashing one another to anyone who will listen. I found myself thinking, "what's wrong with you kids?" I mean, how can you be in love one day and then 24 hours later out to destroy someone. But them as I was thinking, it dawned on me that this is not just the kids. I've seen people do the same thing with the church. Stand and testify how much they love the pastor, the church and how committed they were, and then just a few weeks later trashing the pastor and the church. Same thing... right? I think the problem is that people think commitment means until something better comes along.

No comments: