11 July, 2010

Can You Trust Him?

I was doing a Bible study with a group of teens this past week and this was a series of questions I asked them. I pose them here and hope that it may cause some of my readers to ponder them and understand that they can in fact trust the Lord.

How would you feel about God if He:

1. Knew everything and was all powerful, but did not love you?

2. Loved you and knew everything, but was not all powerful?

3. Was all powerful and loved you, but did not know everything?

Thankfully, God is completely loving, completely powerful, and completely knowledgeable. Because He is, we can have confidence that His desire and design for our lives is for our good. In Jeremiah 29:11 the Bible says, " For I know the plans I have for you, "says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Now that's a God I can trust.

No comments: