18 March, 2008

Good Grief , Am I Ever Sick!

I thought I was going to make it through this winter without giving in to all the illness that has been passed around this year. We get all the way down to the last week before spring break and our trip to Florida, and I have been hit by something that has just sucked the life right out of me. Every joint in my body hurts to where I can hardly walk up the stairs. I have coughed to the point that my rib cage feels like dynamite is going off in my chest with every cough. My head feels like it weighs 80 pounds and my throat feels like someone took a razor blade to it. I'd tell you about the gross junk I am hacking up and the wonderful experience with sinus drainage I had last night, but I will spare you this time.

My doctors office was supposed to be calling in a couple of prescriptions, but when my wife went to pick them up, they had no record of receiving the call. Of course, the doctors office was closed by then, so we will go through all this again tomorrow.
Joy, joy.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Praying you get better soon!