13 October, 2006

For You Coffee Lovers

This week I purchased and tried a bag of the Folger's Gourmet Selections Vanilla Biscotti coffee. I have to tell you that I was quite impressed that a coffee of this price could taste this good. I found out on the Folgers website there is a place where you can get a free sample of their coffee sent to you, so I thought I'd share it with my readers. If you will go to this Folgers link and look at the bottom left corner where you will find the place to get your sample.
Let me know how you like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what I need, more coffee... better yet, FREE!

Pastor Jeff said...

I took the the survey and I am awaiting Lively Columbian. Just 6-8 weeks to go for free coffee! BTW, how much do they send? I little sample pack of beans?

Darrell said...

It says they send you a 1.4 oz trial package. It does not say so, but I am assuming they will send the ground coffee rather than whole bean.