30 September, 2005

Short update on my health

A friend just called and asked how I was doing and told me they had been reading here looking for an update. I guess I did not think about posting an update here.
Long story short... I am going to be around for a long time.
The angiogram came back clean, not even a hint at a blockage. Personally, I stand by what I said in a previous post, I really believe the the Lord touched me last Friday and he took care of the whole problem. Others can disagree all they want. I know what I was feeling in my chest. I know that the enzymes for heart stress were showing up in my blood and then all of a sudden they were no longer there. I've been told they don't just go away that quickly.
Anyone else can think what ever they want... I choose to give God the glory.

By the way... thanks for the concern and prayers!)

No comments: