15 January, 2017

I'm Back

I've taken a little while away from writing because 1) I've been very busy, and 2) because my focus was distracted by the political drama that has unfolded surrounding the election of Donald Trump and the crying and protesting by Democrats. I'll say this and move on. Suck it up and deal with it. He is our next President. I did not like it when Obama won in 2008 or 2012, but I accepted the will of the voters and moved on. So, let's give the man a chance and see what happens.

Now, as I begin writing again this year, I want to focus much more on those things that matter, primarily with spiritual matters and family. So, in the coming year, it is my goal to not write about political issues at all, unless it is a MAJOR story or that political happening has a spiritual connection or will impact Christians. I look forward to connecting with many of you again.

No comments: