29 February, 2016

What If Hillary Gets Indicted?

I've said numerous times over the past 18 months or so that I thought Hillary Clinton would face an indictment over the email scandal. This thing has just not gone away and I don't think it will. The Clinton family has been like Teflon over the years, but this sure seems like the one that is going to stick and be her undoing. It is still yet to be seen, but hypothetically speaking; what if she is indicted?  Does anyone believe that the Democratic Convention is going to hand the Nomination over to Bernie Sanders? I can't see that. I've said it before and I will go on record now with my prediction for their 2016 nominee...
I say it will be Michael Bloomberg. I do see a SLIGHT chance that they would nominate Joe Biden, but very slight. 

No comments: