15 August, 2015

Witnessed An Unbelievably Touching Wedding Tonight

I was hired to shoot pictures of a wedding tonight and I have to say this was one of the coolest and most meaningful weddings I've ever witnessed. I'm too tired to write about it in detail tonight, but I will write more later and include photos. This couple chose a very religious ceremony (which very few do today) and then as part of the ceremony, they washed each others feet in observance of when Christ washed the feet of the disciples. It was absolutely beautiful and touching. I'm so proud of these "kids". They are both military veterans and tough as nails, but they wanted to have this ceremony, not only for themselves, but as a witness to all of their friends and family. That takes guts and Christian integrity, and I am proud of them for taking this stand.

No comments: