09 November, 2009

Any Dream Interpreters Out There?

I know this is going to sound really weird, but I'm looking for some input. As far as I can recall, I have never shared a dream from my blog before. I've started to share this and ask this for a week and finally decided this morning to throw it out there. The thing is that for three weeks now I keep having dreams of being shot. I've dreamed this maybe 7 or 8 times now. The dreams are not always exactly the same, but they are very similar. The one thing that remains the same in every dream is that I walk around a corner in my church and as I step around that corner I get shot point blank in the chest. The first couple of times it was with a pistol but the last several times it has been with a shot gun. I usually wake up just as I get shot, but last night in the dream I saw the shot hit me and blow me through a wall of the church before I woke up. In the dream it is kind of dark and foggy in the church, and eery feeling. In the dream I have been in various places in the building doing something, but they alway end with me coming around the corner from where the stairwell is and as I turn toward the office doors I get shot. Like I said, I saw further into it last night, as I had always awakened at the point I was shot, but last night I saw the shot hit me and the force of it threw me backward and through the wall and window by the front door and laying at the entrance of the church.

The repetitions of these dreams are starting to cause me to wonder if there is something God is trying to tell me and I'm not getting it.

Anyone?

No comments: