10 September, 2009

It's About to Change!

I don't have a lot of time to write about this right now, but late last night the Lord kept speaking to me and saying one word... "Change". This morning, when I awoke, I kept hearing the same word... "Change." As I've just sat and meditated and asked the Lord what he meant, the Lord said to me very clearly that between now and the end of the year there is going to be an eye opening, even startling change happen in my ministry and in my church. As I prayed about this and asked God to show me more, I felt like he told me to mark this date on my calendar and to mark the last day of the year as a reminder to go back and look at what He has done in the final 112 days of 2009 in my home, my finances, my business and in my church. I distinctly heard the Lord say, "I'm getting ready to reverse things."

I wanted to jot this down quickly before I head out for two reasons: 1) so that I do not forget it, and 2) because I believe this is not just for me, but to the Body of Christ. I believe that the Lord is saying to those who are faithful, a divine reversal has begun, starting today and between now and the last three and a half months of this year that the Lord is going to reverse things.. change is coming, even now. Restoration begins TODAY! I have never said anything like this before on my blog, but I feel this so strongly... if you are reading this and you are ready to receive this change and restoration, sow a seed. I'm not asking you to sow it into my church or ministry... but sow a seed somewhere into good soil. The Lord spoke this into my spirit and I have already sown a $500 seed into a ministry that I know is good soil. In fact, my church just did the same thing and has sown another $500 into another ministry this week! I never thought about that until just now! That's cool! The seeds have been sown and I am now looking for the harvest! Praise God! I'm not telling you to go sow $500, that is just what the Lord impressed on me for me. But you need to sow something! It is not the amount... it is the obedience.
Bring on the change Lord!

No comments: