19 August, 2008

My Apologies

Yesterday I kept getting emails and messages on a couple of messaging boards from numerous folks making comments about the blog entry about my son going to college. I said something to my wife about it last night and said how weird it was that no one was responding on the blog itself. She told me then that she had tried to respond but that the system would not take it. I checked it out and apparently it was something I had done which prevented anyone from commenting. I have fixed it now, but I regret that the responses cannot be seen here by everyone else. There were some tremendous comments made, especially by other fathers who were going through the same thing this week. To me, it was quite moving to see how many fathers were not ashamed to show deep emotions over their sons leaving the nest. I only wish you all could see them too.

No comments: