05 February, 2007

Check Out My New Suit!


Hey, with this weather being what it is, I figured I'd better get with the program, so I bought me a new suit to wear this Sunday. With the new weather report telling us to expect 4-6 inches of snow in the morning to go with the sub-zero weather, you might say my attitude is well reflected by a bear too!
I know the Bible tells us to be thankful in all things... but it's getting harder and harder to do the longer this cold front hangs on!!!!

Lord... If you are listening to me right now....
HELP!!!!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Your new suit matches the coat my mom gave me! Maybe we should wear them to match on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Even the Word says- Who can stand the cold.

Barbara said...

That is hilarious. If I could, I'd send you some of this WARM weather we are having. It is definitely too hot during the day to be February - almost 70 the past two days.

Hold on; warm weather is coming.