17 November, 2019

I'm Back

After writing this blog for almost 14 years, I hit a wall and was just done with writing. After taking 20 months off I decided it was time to start again, but with a different approach. I think the thing that soured me from writing was that I dove into political issues way too much and lost sight of my purpose. The time away from writing has been good for me. If you know me, you then know that I will jump into a political debate with both feet... but I'm just not going there anymore. Time is short and I've on a mission to do what God has called me to do. The primary focus on my writing will now be on doing some teaching and/or instruction or to talk about issues that directly affect the church. I know after being gone this long that I'm starting from square one and it will take time to boost my readership again. If you're so inclined, click on "Follow" over there to the right side of this page, and maybe tell someone else about my blog. Also, I hope you will get involved with commenting and/or asking questions as I get this thing rolling. Hope you will come back soon and read what I'm writing. Blessings ya'll!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing wrong with politics and maybe just not respond like it used to if that's what's bothering you... I think it's great about the teachings of the Lord and the following He wants but we still need to be involved in the politics because We ask Christians need to start putting in the right people We need to open our eyes and see and open our ears to hear to do in this situation and open our mouths when need to. We need to start taking a stand for God and putting His people in office

Darrell said...

I agree, Christians need to and should be involved in politics. I'm just saying that it became a distraction in the purpose and mission of my blog, and I will (at least for the most part) not be writing about politics here unless it has a direct bearing on our Christian stand.

Thomas Woods said...

Getting rid of distractions is a wise thing to do . I would like to hear a sermon from you on this topic .