07 May, 2013

Thank You Harvest Church

Our church, Harvest Church of God in East Galesburg honored our family  with Pastor Recognition Sunday this past weekend. I cannot express my thanks enough. Your hearts were felt by ours by all that you did. We know the work and planning that went into this day, and we want you to know how much we appreciate it, but even more, God sees your labors of love. Thank you for all the cards and gifts. They are so much appreciated. I don't even know where to begin with the dinner! We've had some really great dinners at Harvest over the years, but I do believe this one topped them all. I only had two regrets: 1) that I did not get the opportunity to get by every table to visit with each and every one of you, and 2) that I only had one stomach! The food was so delicious... and I was not kidding one bit when I said I'd like to have everyone's recipes. Most of you know, but some don't; I love to cook, and there was some Mexican food at Harvest this week that would rival or even top any Mexican restaurant in the area! So please, as you have time, either write down your recipes or send them to me on Facebook. 

Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts... each and every one of you. You guys are the best! 

Love you all!

Pastor D, Libby, Daniel and Ashley

No comments: