04 December, 2009

I Still Can't Get Over This

I've been writing this blog now for just over 4 years, and I still find myself amazed and humbled at the fact that people want to read what I have to say. I actually publish this through Blogger, Facebook and Myspace, and there are a number of readers from each site. I started blogging, really, more for me than anything. I have found it theraputic to vent my thoughts. It was never really about others reading in the beginning. Now, I find that I have regular readers from around the world. In fact, about 1 of every 4 readers is outside the United States. It just blows my mind. This picture is a screen shot of a map showing where my readers have logged on from today. This is just the readers on Blogger.
I just think it is so cool to see this every day.





1 comment:

Online Auction said...

Hi

great information and this vicious cycle continued on and on, with each cycle taking me deeper into depression, anxiety, feeling useless and the drinking and drug use escalated, pulling me more and more into a pit of despair.