08 November, 2008

Let There Be Soup

So, I'm fighting a really bad chest and head cold... you know, the type where you just feel like BLAH! and have no energy, and are kinda like zoning in and out, not really sure what reality is. In short, I feel like a truck not only hit me, but back up and ran over me 3 or 4 times for good measure. I'm really frustrated because I have so much that needs to be done, but it just is not possible, which means the next kids church set won't be done when I promised. But we'll work that out. I'm trying to lay low, rest and I'm believing that I'll have the strength and the voice to preach tomorrow morning. Right now, I am wanting soup... home made soup, and since I am the "soup maker" of my house, that means I am gonna have to muster up the strength to get up and go into the kitchen and do my thing. Sure wish I had a magic wand to wave or a genie to command to say, "Let there be soup" but (sigh) life just doesn't work that way. So, I'm headed for the kitchen. I don't feel like it, but the reward is worth it. (Hey, I think there is a message in that last sentence!)

Blessings ya'll!

No comments: