27 June, 2008

Time To Sound Another Alarm!

Folks, I truly believe we are living in the last days. Just take a look around and study the Word of God, it is becoming more and more clear that the last days are upon us. Aside from the violence in the world, the changes in the seasons and weather, the increase in technology and the rapid rise in the cost of living, I am alarmed at the increase of false teaching and doctrine being embraced by the Body of Christ. I could go into a long list of them, and over the next few weeks I will take time to share some of them. I'll go into it more later, but one guy on TV is getting people to call or write in so that he can send a prayer cloth to them. Sounds great, but I knew there was more to it, so I sent for one. The letter I got back gave instructions of what to do and then when it was sent back in with my offering he would then pray over it and release what God had given to him for him to give to me. In other words, he is selling the blessings of God. (More on this guy later)

A friend shared this video with me and I had to get this out there for my friends to see and hear for themselves. Paula White has said numerous things that caused me to shy away from her, but this one is the icing on the cake. Please watch the entire video and listen carefully as she and Huck clearly are twisting the Word of God. Especially listen from about the 2:19 point of the video. They expressly say that "Jesus is NOT the only begotten son of God."
Listen for yourself. This is a perversion of the Word of God.

Now before I get the typical "touch not mine anointed" and don't judge them, responses, the Bible tells us to EXPOSE the false teachers and to mark those that cause division.

I am exposing and marking them! If you choose to follow them and you have read this, you will be without excuse before the Father.



No comments: