27 October, 2012

Prophetic or Diet Woes?

I woke up very early this morning, at 3:26 after having a very vivid and disturbing dream. In my dream, it was right after the upcoming elections. The elections had been very close and the results were being contested and there was rioting and fighting in the streets all across the country. I saw Obama standing on the porch of the White House with thousands of people standing below, and he announced that he was declaring the elections to be null and void and that he was declaring martial law  and that he would remain as the leader of America. Suddenly, a huge army dressed in blue uniforms with black hats surrounded the White House.
Obama announced an immediate termination of all military aside from his newly formed army. Chaos arose all over, with people forming militias to fight against Obama's army. All communications forms, telephones, cell phones and internet were shut down, and television was taken over by the government. Every channel was filled with propaganda to promote unity behind Obama and encouraging people to turn in anyone suspected of being involved in an uprising against him. In the dream, I was at my church, getting ready to enter the doors, when a van pulled up with some of the military men and they took me away to a huge area that was fenced in and surrounded by armed guards. I saw several other people I know there, all men, and all who had openly spoke out against Obama. I turned to one of them and asked what was going on and he said, "It's the beginning of the end."  It was at this point that I woke up.

I have thought about this for hours now, wondering if I should post this, if people would think I'm nuts... even wondering if this was all triggered because I've been on a very strict diet and I'm starving. (lol)  I'm hoping it was just a bad dream, but I felt like I should post this. Hopefully, it is nothing, and if it is, we can all laugh about my silly dream. But in the meantime, I'd suggest people pray. We could very well be teetering at a crucial point in our nation.

No comments: